BRUIS GLASS WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2007, 01:14 PM
slingshot
SHOW GUEST

Default BRUIS GLASS WORKS!!!!!!!!!

I THINK I MAY HAVE ONE OF THE WORST, BRUIS CHARGED ME FOR A RACER KIT 7 YES 7 MONTHS AGO AND I STILL HAVE NO PARTS AND I HAVE GOT EVERY STORY IN THE WORLD TO START WITH AND NOW THEY WILL NOT AWNSER THE PHONE OR RETURN MY CALLS. ANY ONE ELSE WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE CALL ME. @ 864-280-0000 THANKS, JAMES NOEL. P.S IF THEY CAN NOT SHIP OUT PARTS BUT CAN TAKE YOUR MONEY WHY DO THEY HAVE ADS ON THIS WEB SITE?
Old 05-19-2007, 02:12 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

The best thing to do is to gather all your info about this matter..Then email it to [email protected] and send it attention PJ....He will look it all over.... This site does not condone poor business practices or scammers....if you can back your story up I think then you may see they no longer advertise here and they will also be contacted by RJ and given a chance to make this right with you, from there I would suggest you come back and let us know...Good luck and you have made a good first step in my opinion...
Old 05-19-2007, 06:45 PM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

YOU CAN NOT DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON EVERYONE WHO PLACES AN AD ON HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE !
Old 05-20-2007, 02:05 AM
ardyboy
APPRENTICE

Default Bruis

Same thing happened to me with a hood for a 65 chevelle. I didn't get the hood in time to sell the car over the off season--still have it---i wouldn't be doing business with that outfit again.Seems they have plenty of time to post ads and cash your checks.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:22 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

I find this Thread not hard to believe none what so ever.
The Guy is a bullshooter and I have E-mails saved in a folder that prove it.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:59 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default gotten

i'm a litle worried myself
Old 06-16-2007, 06:58 AM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

Default BRUIS GLASS WORKS BIG SCAMMER

These guys DON'T hold up to their word!..We placed an order in DEC. 2006 and we're still waiting also!..Always excuses--2 more weeks, people out sick and then refusing to call back!...Has secretary LIE to everyone that calls about when product shipping!..Am going thru a VIVIAN,LA. lawyer to re-coup--Have 5 other people that are on board for me to give lawyer their names and numbers..IF YOU'VE BEEN "PROMISED" PRODUCTS FROM THIS GUY AND PAID IN FULL, CONTACT ME..Either thru here or 417-683-9056 or [email protected]!...THIS BUSINESS HAS AT LEAST 4 STRIKES AGAINST IT WITH THE LOUISIANA BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU !!..DON'T BE TAKEN IN BY THEM!...THEIR SALE PRICES MEAN NOTHING BUT LINING THEIR POCKETS WITH YOUR MONEY!..
Old 06-17-2007, 09:59 AM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

Default BRUIS GLASS WORKS

Just an update!..I replied to an "ad" that Bruis Glass Works STILL has on here and asked ol' Troy where our order was.....He actually emailed back on the PM and says "well, Mrs. Thompson I read your post and I will do everything I can to get it shipped out this week..I am sorry that it has take so long to get to you...Thanks, Troy...By the way I hope that your posting made you feel like a bigger person..You'll be pleased with your parts.." ...WHAT AN A$$ !!!!!!!!!....WHAT PARTS BUDDY??? SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG??? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN 3 MONTHS THIS COMPANY HAS HAD ANY CONTACT WITH US -- He's always avoiding phone calls and emails sent thru their website...Bigger Person???..Hell yeah!..I "replied" that if I can stop anyone else from being scammed, I AM A BIGGER PERSON...At least I know WHEN TO TELL THE TRUTH...
Old 06-17-2007, 11:12 AM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Cynthia you stay after him and don't cut him any slack. Also sounds like he has a attitude. I know his brother Brett and he is a lot nicer when he lies to you. Well keep up the good work. Wesley
Old 06-18-2007, 07:22 PM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

Wesley..Bit of good news!...Got ahold of another member from here on Racing Junk and he's fit to be tied like all the rest..That makes 6 people I have on the list to give to the atty...Also, and your gonna LOVE this....TROY ACTUALLY CALLED MY HUSBAND at work, after my little ad "reply" to him...Of course, he called when hubby was at lunch, but here's what he says..."tell him that his order will be there this week" (reply by the owner of hubby's work) "ok...do you want to call back after 12:30?? Hel'll be back from lunch then?"...(reply by Troy) "No, I'll be in court this afternoon"...AHAHAHAHA....Let's hope he realizes that he MAY have to get used to GOING to court...ALOT!!...Will keep ya updated on what the lawyer says tomorrow...Thanks for the encouragement!!..Cynthia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -