Cory Kerr-LIAR,THEIF,CROOK!Howard,Pa.16841

Old 05-18-2007, 06:19 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Cory Kerr-LIAR,THEIF,CROOK!Howard,Pa.16841

Well theDeal with this Guy?
It started almost a yr ago.He had a 525BBC S/Block F/Sale.I contacted him that i was interestedand we went back and fourth on a Deal?
In the mean Time we did a few small Swap Deals back and fourth,and i thought that He was an OK Guy???
So,about the 1st of Nov.06 we Made a Deal on the Motor!I had a Gas Golf Cart F/Sale.The Deal was made,Trade the Cart for the Motor?And Thinks seemed Fine?
As we were figuring when to make the Exchange?Hes in Howard Pa. and i'm in NW Mich.We decide to meet at Norwalk Dragstrip?
I had an add on RJ for some parts,1 of them was a Rons Toilet.Hes says he can use it,so i send it to him?Thinkinking that we will work another Trade out?He tells Me that he has a Complete BBC Injection set-up that i need?So i think we would make that deal when we do the other deal?
But,As Time goes by and i ask MANY Questions,he seems to come up with Excuse after Excuse??I dont have the Motor in my possesion,its in the Machine Shop being freshened?A machine Shop that Sponcers a Buddy of His?Yes,they took Corys Motor to his Buddys sponcer and told them that the Motor was his Buds Motor(Another LIE)?
Well ,anyways after Christmas(As the LIES are Real Starting to GET BIGGER)He tells me that for Christmas his Dad got him a Golf Cart??
So,Now i'm realy Getting Confussed?
And ,i tell him Moneys Short and i cant afford Cash for the Motor!He says Not to worry,we can figure something out??
But,the More i ask?The Lies just keep adding up like a Snow Ball rolling down a Hill?
I keep asking about the BBC Inj.but?He dont know the Brand or anything about it?He keeps telling me its in His Brothers Shed and he cant get it.....?
So,end of March or so.....He tells me the Parts are on the Way?I figure he means the Injection,so i ask ank and He says NO,the Motor Parts?Now,i'm realy wondering whats going on?But,they never Show up?A week and a half goes by and NO PARTS.......?I call him and this LIE is about the WORST I HAVE EVER HEARD?His Secretary sent them to his Buddy that works for UPS......and hes wife will not answer the Door and so on.....
Now i'm really Concered???
Last resort?
I need some parts for my car?He says let me know what you Need i'll put them on my Credit card?After More LIES and about 2Wks.?
May 2nd,He sends me an email and says your 800.00 was sent out in a Money Order?GUESS WHAT?Yep,since that day,He will NOT Answer the Phone or any emails?
THink I have been Screwwed?
I DO NOT GIVE UP EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have all emails from Him.
He Claims to own a Landscaping Bussiness???And he tells me that he has just Sold a dragster that he Won Many of Thousands of Dollars with?I did see a add where,a guy that bought a Digger from him Sold it and Pulled something on another Fellow?But thats Not my Deal!

Heres his INFO?
Cory Kerr
719 Snyderton Rd.
Howard,Pa.16841
814-222-3663
[email protected]

Any HELP,would be Greatly Appreciated!!
Thanks
Greg Reed
231 690 5075 Cell
[email protected]
Old 05-18-2007, 06:34 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Greg

Do you have any links of any adds of his?If so post them up,the guys will work him over some.

I hate to see anyone get taken to the cleaners,I know you are a pretty honest person.Lets just see where this goes.

If you can, Copy and Paste any link you find,
Old 05-18-2007, 07:19 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Cory Kerr

He had the Ad on here for the Motor,but i think its Long Gone?He did tell me,some where about a mo.or so ago he posted a Ad or 2 for His Buddy about an Enclosed trailer?On this Site.
If i find the Ad i will give the #,Gladly!
Thanks
Greg
Old 05-18-2007, 10:31 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Cory Kerr

Originally Posted by bbchevy
He had the Ad on here for the Motor,but i think its Long Gone?He did tell me,some where about a mo.or so ago he posted a Ad or 2 for His Buddy about an Enclosed trailer?On this Site.
If i find the Ad i will give the #,Gladly!
Thanks
Greg
This is another deal I'd stay away from,these guys are a work of art,selling stuff for their friend,This is a flag,the guy is prolly not even a member,let alone an honor paying member.This is how these thiefs work,they don't pay their way here and when questioned,they'd say,well my buddy didn't pay?Oh well!! I have seen it time and time again about these type of deals,selling some thing thats junk then put the blame on the buddy,with has no name or account on RJ.

Stay away folks from guys with storys like this,your setting your self up for a screwin :roll: These type of guys that are story tellers are theifs.MOVE ON

Sorry Greg for your misfortune.It might be wise to come in here and see if the guy is on the up and up, Come in make a post,share the link of the add and get some opinions,and by all means,get the person to come in and post up.If he won't WALK away,its simple.I hope you get whats comming to you,but this prolly was another sweet-heart deal that was too good to pass up.

Buyer beware,stay away from the story tellers,your going to get burnt!
Old 05-19-2007, 06:00 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default CORY KERR

Well Tom,
What i'm hoping for is someone that Knows the Wormbag,will step-up and come thru with some Info?
He did have some Ads posted on Racing Junk,and he also sent me Pictures of His Dragster with him and some Girl posing with the Car?
Mabye you can find his ads,I beleive He posted on here as ckerr169?I have went back thru my messages and Not been able to find any responces?
He also gave me a name and # of a Guy he knew that was selling a 50'Trailer that i was in the market for?I have been looking to see if i can come accross that #?
I DO Travel ALOT,so i will get some type of SATISFACTION!

I KNOW SOMEONE IN PA.Has SOME INFO?And if your Not wanting to come on the Board and discuss it?PLEASE send me a email?

THANKS Again!
Later
Greg
Old 05-19-2007, 06:09 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Greg

There are a couple people here on the board that live in PA and are avid racers or know alot of racers,maybe they will stumble across this post.Someone always knows someone,if you know what I mean.We'll see what happens,you have provided enough info,so Cory Kerr might be getting his phone rang up,by a close neighbor :idea:

I can message the person,maybe get some insite

Tom
Old 05-21-2007, 11:26 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default CORY KERR

Just WANT to Keep this FRESH!
UNLIKE THE Weisel that i will Catch 1-Day!
Have you Ever looked Real Close at a RAT-Trap,when is has a Prize in it?It almost Looks like there EYES are going to Fly out of there BODY?!?!
THINK About that ONE,CORY?
Later
Greg 8)
Old 05-21-2007, 03:02 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Cory THE LIAR!

WELL,WELL?
I had a bit of Info trickle in on my Boy Cory today?Seems i'm Not the Only 1 that he has Lied to,He Lies to Everyone?
Also,was told that He Races at NUMIDA Dragway,and maple Grove?
Anyone else want to stand up and Talk about this Guy?
He supposedly has a new 4-link rear Engine dragster?
Keep the News coming?
THANKS
Greg 8)
Old 05-21-2007, 03:32 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

By all means anyone that can help bbchevy we all would appreciate it...Remember one of these days you may need us :!: The man pays his money in good faith and then gets ripped is not right..so PLEASE HELP him out....
Old 05-24-2007, 05:47 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Cory the THEIF!

Just want to keep this Fresh!
As a matter of Fact,i will be Calling the Liar CORY KERR!As soon as i'm done Typing?Not that it will Help,but i will feel a bit Better???Of course i would FEEL GREAT,if i had the Money He OWES Me,so i could Finish my car?Looks like racing season will be Short for Me?It has'nt started yet,with NO Starting Point in Sight?
Later
Greg Reed :evil:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -