BRUIS GLASS WORKS

Old 05-17-2007, 07:24 AM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default BRUIS GLASS WORKS

BEWARE OF BRUIS GLASS WORKS.. ORDERED AND PAID FOR BODY PACKAGE 1/23/07. STILL NO SHOW.. JUST PROMISES.. WAS TOLD 4-6 WEEKS. NOT A RELIABLE SHOP TO DEAL WITH
Old 06-15-2007, 05:43 PM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

Hubby and I ordered a 65 chevelle front clip, doors, trunk, hood and bumpers from BRUIS GLASS WORKS in DECEMBER 2006...We STILL haven't gotten a thing! ..And paid up front to boot!...Searched his company back in Dec. and nothing bad showed up..Well, since then, this place has gotten 4 Bad marks from the Louisiana BBB..We're one of them!..Everytime you call, it's "2 more weeks" or "everyone was out with the flu" or they don't return a call..The owner NOW has his secretaries lying for him and giving us the same run around..I've called the Prosecuting atty. for Vivian, LA. and said we could go thru him, but we'd only get a judgement...If we used their local atty. Mr. Justin Courtney, that at least he could get a lien on their stuff...I mean I've called everybody!...His bank, the mayor of Vivian, their City Court...They KNOW their doing bad business!...I've got the names of 5 other people from Illinois to Texas and they've been scammed out of even more than the $1750 we've been taken for!..This business must think that because we're out of state buyers, he can just pocket and run!...I think not!!!!...IF ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN LEFT HIGH AND DRY BY THIS COMPANY, EMAIL ME or call 417-683-9056...I am going thru the above mentioned atty. and have been granted a go ahead to give out the names and phone numbers of the other people I've contacted and get this owner to Cowboy Up and be a man!...Really want the fiberglass but will take back the $1750 PLUS court costs PLUS phone calls PLUS just plain ol' pain in the a$$ distress!..I've also been told that this business is planning to cut and run to the Carolina's...They can run but not hide!..Fraud is fraud and they STILL HAVE AN AD POSTED HERE ON RACING JUNK!...If it was just US they'd messed with, well, our bad luck, but I'm SURE there's even more than the 5 I've talked with that aren't sure WHAT to do---They tell EVERYBODY some lame a$$ excuse just so they can get past 60 days---If you paid by a debit card, you know that your bank can't do any kind of recall on your money past 60 days..Credit cards give you 90 days..Let me know if I can add you and the problems you've had with them to my list!!...Let's let this company know that RACERS are a good bunch of people and feel we're all family and that they can't mess around with us like this!...Cynthia Thompson Ava,Mo.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:57 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Cynthia you sound just like my wife Vicki and she got our money back out of Brett Bowers so I know that you will get your money back also. Keep the faith and we will do the same. Wesley
Old 06-15-2007, 07:40 PM
fifty3model
APPRENTICE

Default BRUIS GLASS WORKS

Thanks Wesley!..I'm usually a patient woman--have 8 grandchildren! But, the fact that this owner willingly and openly lies and instructs his employees to basically do the same thing just makes me ill !...Hate to take him to court -- but we paid in good faith and I believe he should do his part...I'd like to see his ad kicked off of here so that no one else is duped!!...Appreciate the words of encouragement and tell your wife WAY TO GO !..LOL!!...
Old 06-15-2007, 11:02 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Cynthia you may have opened a can of worms when you put this post up. All you can do is sit back now an watch.Short story - after Brett Bowers was draging me along for around 7 months tell me I am about to ship your engine one more week two more weeks an everthing in-between. I don't have alot of time for nonsense but I was going to have to go see this man face to face 5 or 6 states away. But my wife being the good woman that she is said why dont I call some friends that I know that has two ways of extracting money. So after Brett had a talk with these good men he chose to write me a check so they could put it in the mail. And after that the wife and I lived happily everafter. So really the moral of the story is dont gamble with people if you dont plan on hitting the jackpot. You will have to read some between the lines. Well I will have to say try doing it the right way but if its not possible I think with 8 grandchildren you have some wisdom. Also you may make these boys famous as my wife did with Brett. After the money was back in the bank if you get my drifts. Wesley
Old 06-16-2007, 01:51 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default gotten

i'm a litle worried myself
Old 12-14-2007, 10:26 AM
KBLAIR
APPRENTICE

Default BRUIS GLASS IS A THIEF

KEEP AFTER THE SCUMBAG
Old 12-14-2007, 11:20 AM
youlose
SHOW GUEST

wtf does this bret bowers have to do with bruis glass?

bruis sounds like he needs his nuts removed
Old 12-14-2007, 12:43 PM
KBLAIR
APPRENTICE

Default ATTY GENERAL FOR LA 4-COMPLIANT 225-326-6465

THE TELE PHONE # FOR THE ATTY GENERAL OFFICE TO FILE A COMPLIANT ON BRUISGLASS WORKS IS 225-326-6465 OR YOU CAN DO IT ON LINE THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE ADDRESS ,,,HELP TAKE THIS SCUMBAG DOWN :lol:
Old 12-24-2007, 12:56 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

hope they deliver him a xmas nightmare, he deserves it.