YA KNOW WHAT??

Old 05-16-2007, 02:39 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default YA KNOW WHAT??

If I ran a company that sold merchandise to people on this site I would probably be your bestes friend, your goodie whore, your cars goodie whore, I would know your wives by 1st name so they could buy for Fathers Day, Birthday, Christmas etc...I wouldn't run my head up your ass but I would damn sure sell you alot of goods or I would be asking what am I doing wrong?? Cause there is just toooooo much money spent by this bunch...So if Ya see a new lotsof454sss crap for sale, just get your cards out cause I am fixing to get someones business...and when I do I will keep it too...If an ole boy buys $5000 worth of goodies what is wrong with dropping him a nice tool in the bag for free..Hell Yea...a bud sends you a customer that spends $5 to 6k why not spot him a $50...This is the way I do business and it seems to work...HINT... HINT... HINT
Old 05-16-2007, 03:01 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

What I do is I give my customers that buy our Outlaw Bandit series radio system 5 business cards signed by me, and with their name on it. If I get these 5 cards back from people that buy on our our Outlaw Bandit systems then I send the original customer a FREE radio, radio cord and a FREE Highnoise Crew chief headset just like what came with their system.For selling those 5 sets, the cost of the radio and headset are covered and we now have 5 more customers :wink:
Old 05-16-2007, 03:10 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

My example at its finest right there...If I have a tenant move in and it is $110 a week, no problems in 6 months and I reduce it to $100...I sell anyone a car and they bring me a buyer, it is $50 bucks for them....I have cold drinks free....
Old 05-16-2007, 04:39 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF THE PEOPLE THAT GET YOU BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY COULD ALSO BRING YOU DOWN BY WORD OF MOUTH----I DON'T MEAN BRIBERY JUST HONEST GIFTS FOR HONEST PEOPLE---- 8) 8) 8)
Old 05-16-2007, 05:41 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

lotsof454s, what do you have for sale i'm sold finaly some one that can remember how to do biz. the old man ran his biz just like that and never had to advertise in 20yrs. if someone would bring a new customer then the old man would do something for them. he always said a dollor spent now making someone leave here with a smile is worth 10 fold in return. i can remember him sending stuff for free across the country just because someone sent him a customer. great post 454