Pittsburgh Raceway Park - Door Jamz

Old 05-14-2007, 03:34 PM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

Default Pittsburgh Raceway Park - Door Jamz

Pittsburgh Raceway Park in New Alexandria, PA is going to be having 6 Door Warz races this season. This will be a "run-what-you-brung" type of race for the quickest 8 door cars ONLY ! It will be 1/8th mile, heads-up, Pro tree, first to the finish wins. The first race is this Saturday May 18th. Gates open at 9:00 and the first qualifying session is at 4:00, second qualifying session at 6:00 and the first round of eliminations is at 7:00. The payout is $ 1200 winner, $ 500 RU, $ 200 Semi and $ 100 Quarters. There will also be $ 200 for the quickest ET and $ 200 for the fastest MPH. The track was recently ground down and polished and the surface is super smooth.

www.pittsburghracewaypark.com
Old 05-14-2007, 05:49 PM
jimmybiggs
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

This is a nice track I've been there with the NSCA and the Track Staff were super nice...... Place was clean as a whistle....... I hope I can make one
Old 05-15-2007, 06:33 AM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

Jimmy, thanks for the kind words about Pittsburgh Raceway Park. I help out on one of the T/S cars that will be running the Door Jamz series and the track has come a long way since the Tedesco brothers bought the track. The track holds 2 Pro Am events and will be hosting the IHRA divisional run-offs for the next 3 years, and the IHRA has promised the track a national event in probably 2009. There is lots of work too be done to get it national event quality, but it's slowly taking shape.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:04 PM
jimmybiggs
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Can you post the Door Warz Schedule
Old 05-15-2007, 05:43 PM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

May 19, June 9, July 28, August 18, Sept. 15 and October 13.