Richard Fait, Grafton Wisconsin #(262) 366-3368 Liar/Cheat

Old 05-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default Richard Fait, Grafton Wisconsin #(262) 366-3368 Liar/Cheat

Paid for Camaro parts never sent them- guy deals in Camaro & Firebird parts out of Gafton WI. E-mail [email protected] #(262) 366-3368
Big liar & cheat!!!!
Old 08-12-2007, 05:02 PM
skydog
SHOW GUEST

Default RodBBC the never ending crybaby

Wow, Rod.... You are the type of guy who just can't be happy with anything. I guess everyone owes you something like the guy who you bought that high dollar white Camaro from that "isn't worth 6000.00" but you have it on this site for a WHOLE lot more money. don't you?? Get a life, loser. Go take your Mom's panties off and be a man. Life is too short to bitch about everyone just because you think everyone should band together and give you stuff for free.
Why do you have so many Racingjunk I.D's ???? Do YOU have something to hide?
Old 08-13-2007, 07:03 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i am just wondering did the man pay for parts he did not get?....i read all the other stuff but it did not confirm or deny the allegations......

thanks Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-31-2007, 01:06 PM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default Re: RodBBC the never ending crybaby

Originally Posted by skydog
Wow, Rod.... You are the type of guy who just can't be happy with anything. I guess everyone owes you something like the guy who you bought that high dollar white Camaro from that "isn't worth 6000.00" but you have it on this site for a WHOLE lot more money. don't you?? Get a life, loser. Go take your Mom's panties off and be a man. Life is too short to bitch about everyone just because you think everyone should band together and give you stuff for free.
Say Chris you cant get away with the scum bag stuff you pull off on everyone, some day a you will get yours!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 04:03 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

You 2 boys must know each other as I see your from the same general location...
Old 09-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default Re: RodBBC the never ending crybaby

Originally Posted by skydog
Your part of the Ohio group or Chris Petry that scam persons left and right, dont worry you will get yours quite soon!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 02:04 PM
skydog
SHOW GUEST

Rodney..... I am not Chris. I only have one Racingjunk I.D. How many Racingjunk I.D's are you up to now? At least four that I know of.... I wish all I had to do all day was cry about how I got ripped off, but I have a job. So, until you figure out who you are leaving comments about, quit leaving them. I never sold you anything. I never had any dealings with you, and I never will. You are a complete Yahoo.

Skydog
Old 09-29-2007, 06:14 AM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default Reply

Say Skydog why are you involved in this anyway, are you one of the Ohio rip offs??? maybe Chris Petry??? or a freind??? we all know about you also!!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 06:22 AM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default Brian-- reply

Originally Posted by bjuice
i am just wondering did the man pay for parts he did not get?....i read all the other stuff but it did not confirm or deny the allegations......

thanks Brian
Yes I paid for the parts up front, got a few parts when I was there at his shop, but he did not send the rest of the parts like he said he would. He had to take the rest of teh parts of the car , said he would ship them in 2 day, nver got them. Called and spoke to him always said he was going to ship them the next day, nothing. Then would not take my calls, he's also several hundred miles away from me.

Note- I posted this to save others from dealing with him, after all that is what this site was intended for. Other big mouths have to put there 2 cents in, looks like there just as bad!!!!