i'm sorry

Old 05-03-2007, 11:54 AM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

Default i'm sorry

hi every one duster572 and slowman are the same computer not the same guy. the brother is being a a-hole and i just wanted to say i'm sorry for this.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:14 PM
gyrogearloose
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Adjust his bad atitude

Hell just change the password on the computer, :roll: . It will really piss him off :wink: .
Old 05-03-2007, 02:10 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOUR BROTHER?????WACK HIM ON THE EARS!!!!I DO MY BROTHER AND THEN RUN :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-03-2007, 02:21 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

i'm going to more then that after what tom told me about.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:35 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

GET---R----DONE!!!!!!- :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: --THEN LET US KNOW ALL THE GORY DETAILS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-03-2007, 02:51 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

lively, i'm not sure if i have to beat on a 38yr old or a 13yr old. but one of them is going down. both are looking guilty
Old 05-03-2007, 02:53 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

DO THE OLDER ONE FIRST!!! HE MIGHT SQUEAL ON THE OTHER ONE THEN :lol: :lol:
Old 05-03-2007, 02:56 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

i getting old and slow so i better get the fast one first lively lol.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:09 AM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

All you need to do is to
# 1
Not just leave your computer on with you signed in. I learned that the hard way. When you leave the computer, click start and change users or log out. Set up a password for your account user name.

Go into Control panel and set up Users and make him a separate user and also set up a user name of guest. Set the user permission you want them to have. Unless you give permission as Adminstrator no one can open any of your files or your favorites except you.

You can ten set up his permissions of what he is allowed to do on ypour computer.

Ed
Old 05-04-2007, 06:29 AM
Koolaid41
SHOW GUEST

I'm sorry but I don't believe you.

I would have let it go, but I joined after reading your Compstar verbal sparring thread and you proceeded to accuse me of either knowing someone or being one of the ones that you disagreed with just because I did not stand on the same side of the fence as you.

Since at this point I had a bone to pick seeing that you are an expert engine builder in my home state that doesn't have the courage to put his name or business behind his thoughts I did a little research:

You joined here in mid March and are already up over 350 posts - averaging almost 8 posts per day in this short time.

Looks like you start posting most week days after 5pm and end somewhere in the early AM of the next morning. Seeing how you are an "engine builder" and own your own shop complete with dyno I would predict your normal business hours are from 8 till 4 - makes sense you post after work.

The two posts that "your brother" made were at 6:53 and 7:07pm of a weeknight - this is where it gets interesting. From March 17th through May 2nd you are using this computer by yourself during weeknights and routinely posting during these times - no brotherly interruptions. Now the second post was at 7:07 - by 7:35 the moderator had surfed IP addresses, figured out you were posting under 2 accounts and called you on it - by 7:36 you had logged in and issued an apology. Now during the two months proceeding your brother wasn't using the computer week nights, but last night he manages to slip on and post twice, you boot him, issue an apology, then somehow he is back on the same computer at 9:56 editing his posts, then back off again since you are logged back into the computer and posting once again at 10:21pm.

Let's check the timeline:
March 17 through May 2nd - every week night from 5pm to 3am posting
May 3rd - your brother posts at 6:53
- your brother posts at 7:07
- you apologize at 7:36
- your brother edits posts at 9:56
- you are back on at 10:21
- by 10:51 you are not sure which brother has been on your computer twice in the same night when usually you are the only one on it.

My timeline isn't bulletproof, and I have no way of physically proving you were typing the messages, but trends and statistics are a very good analysis tool. Also the fact that both user accounts posted with all lower case type and lack of proper grammer points to the same person. I won't even get into that you state you are old (assuming you are over 38 of the one brother) and obviously financially successful from owning your own buisness and have a 38 and 13yr old brother both living with you. That is entirely possible, maybe you are just that generous of a guy. Seems like if you are generous to that extent you would be spending evenings with them though and not on the computer replying to every post.

I like this board and I have read it for awhile (mainly classifieds) before starting to post on here. I finally joined and threw in my 2 cents as I didn't like the feeling that one anonymous super-poster was going to drive away others with names and actual reputations out in the industry and on other boards - good reputations too. Not claiming any of the three guys I defended are perfect, but to call them no talent clowns while you won't even post your name or business, that doesn't sit right with me.

As stated above you wanted to call me out since I disagreed with you - I'll call you out on this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -