WARNING I GOT BURNED BY JTZDIECAST

Old 04-25-2007, 07:17 AM
stuk
SHOW GUEST

Default WARNING I GOT BURNED BY JTZDIECAST

:evil: THIS MANS WORD MEANS NOTHING! JEFF SOLD ME HIS 1970 CAMARO AD#864259 APRIL 14TH AND THEN RESOLD CAR APRIL 17TH BECAUSE HE WAS OFFERED MORE MONEY. ALSO ON APRIL 15TH HE CALLED AND SAID TIRES & RIMS IN PICTURE DON'T GO WITH CAR. HE ADVERTISED NEW TIRES IN AD. SENT MONEY TO HIM EXPRESS MAIL ON APRIL 16 W/CONFORMATION # AND HAD MY SHIPPER CONTACT HIM WITH PICKUP DATE. HE CALLED ME ON APRIL 17TH AND SAID HE SOLD CAR TO SOMEBODY ELSE FOR MORE MONEY. JEFF ALSO SAID HE WOULD REFUND MY CAR SHIPPER DEPOSIT AND WOULD ALSO GIVE ME EXTRA MONEY FOR MY INCONVENIENCE. JEFF WILL NOT ANSWER ANY OF MY EMAILS OR CALLS. HE SAYS I WAS TRYING TO SCAM HIM. WHAT A JOKE! HE HAS ANOTHER CAR POSTED FOR SALE AD#872026. IF I EVER SEE MONEY I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW. LOL :evil: :evil:
Old 04-25-2007, 04:39 PM
jtzdiecast
SHOW GUEST

Default NO SCAM HERE!!!! STUKS CHOICE TO USE SNAIL MAIL

THIS GAL OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT LISTEN WELL AND READ EMAILS VERY CLOSELY. STUK WAS TOLD FROM DAY 1 THAT THE CAR WOULD BE SOLD ON A 1ST COME 1ST SERVE BASIS. ON SATURDAY THE 14TH I AGREED TO SELL HER THE CAR MINUS A BUNCH OF NEW CAMARO PARTS FOR $8500.00, PROVIDED SHE OVERNIGHT ME THE MONEY ON MONDAY THE 16TH WHICH WOULD PUT THE MONEY IN MY HANDS ON TUESDAY THE 17TH, TO WHICH SHE AGREED. ON SUNDAY THE 15TH I REALIZED THAT I STILL HAD THE ORIGINAL RALLY WHEELS ON ANOTHER CAR THAT WAS BEING WORKED ON, SO I CALLED HER AND ASKED IF SHE WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE THE RALLY WHEELS AND LET ME KEEP THE WHEELS THAT I ADVERTISED WITH THE CAR. SHE SAID NO, SO I SAID FINE, NO PROBLEM!!! MONDAY THE 16TH ROLLED AROUND AND I AM GETTING A CALL FROM A TRANSPORTER WHO WANTS TO PICK UP MY CAMARO THAT NIGHT. I SAID, I DON'T THINK SO. STUK CONTACTED ME AND WAS HOPING THAT I WOULD LET THE CAR GO IF I KNEW THE MONEY WAS COMING( IT WAS A PERSONAL CHECK TO BOOT) AND I SAID NO!! TUESDAY THE 17TH FINALLY ROLLED AROUND AND I HAD ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL WHO WANTED THE CAR WITH EVERYTHING I HAD TO GO WITH IT, I TOLD HIM THAT THE CAR WAS SOLD TO STUK PROVIDED I RECEIVED HER MONEY ON TIME AND TOLD HIM TO CHECK BACK AFTER MY MAIL CAME. MY MAIL SHOWED UP ON TUESDAY THE 17TH AND STUKS' MONEY WAS NOT THERE, I CALLED HER AND TOLD HER THAT I WAS SORRY HER MONEY NEVER SHOWED UP AS AGREED ON AND THAT I WAS SELLING THE CAR TO NEXT PERSON IN LINE, I ALSO TOLD HER THAT I WOULD SEND HER MONEY BACK WITH A LITTLE EXTRA IF IT SHOWED UP ON WEDNESDAY THE 18TH, SHE SAID A BUNCH OF NASTY THINGS BEFORE OUR PHONE CALL ENDED, AT WHICH TIME I DECIDED THAT I WOULD NOT TALK TO HER AGAIN BECAUSE OF HER FILTHY MOUTH. SHE THEN CALLED AND LEFT SEVERAL NASTY MESSAGES AND SENT SEVERAL NASTY EMAILS STATING THAT SHE RECORDED ALL OF OUR CONVERSATIONS (WHICH IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL) AND THAT SHE CALLED HER LAWYER AND BLAH DE BLAH!!! THE 18TH CAME ABOUT AND GUESS WHAT? HER MONEY NEVER SHOWED AGAIN, SO I CALLED THE POST OFFICE AND TOLD THEM THAT IF A PACKAGE SHOWED UP FROM STUK TO SHIP IT BACK BECAUSE I WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH IT OR HER!! HAD HER PACKAGE SHOWED UP ON TUESDAY AS WE AGREED THE CAR WOULD HAVE BEEN HERS AND HAD IT SHOWN UP BY WEDNESDAY I WOULD HAVE SENT IT AS I TOLD HER I WOULD. IT DID'NT, SO I DID'NT AND I HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOWN FOR A WEEK. JEFF
PS. MY LAWYER SUGGESTED THAT SHE WAS PROBABLY TRYING TO SCAM ME BY HER TRYING TO GET ME TO LET THE CAR GO BEFORE I RECEIVED PAYMENT AND THEN CANCELING HER CHECK. BEWARE OF STUK!!
PSS. FED EX. IS FOR OVERNIGHTING, NOT USPS
Old 04-25-2007, 05:14 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Another so called SCAM THAT IS NOT A SCAM....what is wrong with these people.....YOUR STORY SOUNDS RIGHT TO ME...something didn't sound right with stuks POST TO BEGIN WITH.

If this happened as you say it did..AND I PERSONALLY BELEIEVE IT DID,,
I DO NOT BLAME YOU,,,,,

i sold a car on racing junk a good while back for good amount of money..the buyer sent me a $300 deposit by western union..i got the money within 2 hours of asking him for it..and we live 800 miles apart..i held the car for him for 30 days and he drove down and finished paying me in person and was well satisfied when they left...

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE...this is the 2nd post this week..that was posted as a SCAM AND IT WAS NOT A SCAM..

wake up people and understand the proper way to do buisness...business is what it is BUSINESS...keep in mind most of the time you do not HAVE A CLUE WHO YOUR DEALING WITH..just like the last 2 cases of the HOLLER SCAMMER that took place this week..

TRUST ME ON THIS.....if you want to buy something from me..i will tell you what i will take for it and i will tell you to send me a deposit and i will give you a certain time to get it to me...IF YOU DO NOT..then its your fault..I WILL NOT TURN DOWN A DEAL THAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME IF YOU DO NOT HOLD YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN....WAKE UP BUYERS !!!..

BRIAN

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-25-2007, 05:21 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

A DEAL IS ONLY AS GOOD AS BOTH PEOPLES WORD-----KEEP YOUR WORD OR JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!!! ops: ---IF THE DEPOSIT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE AND IT IS NOT AND NO TRUTHFULL CONTACT HAS BEEN MADE THEN YOU JUST LOST OUT!!!- :evil: -GO ON DOWN THE ROAD AND LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!- :roll: :roll: ---USE THE KISS PROGRAM ON ALL YOUR DEALINGS-- :lol: :lol: --{KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID} :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-26-2007, 03:22 AM
workin38
SHOW GUEST

Default Buyer Beware !!!!!!!!!!

I don’t normally get to wrapped up in this type stuff as its generally just a bunch of he said she said stuff, BUTTTTTT in this case its starting to peeve me off since I know the dealings as they happened on this end . Stuk is a very honest lady with very diverse business background from Champion horse raising to farming enterprises. She is very thorough and in no way a scam artist. This girl without a doubt has more credibility then I have seen from jtzdiecast. If she has a weakness it is in understanding all the variables of internet purchasing and the dealings of such characters out there. I feel partially responsible for the fact that I sent her to your add.
I traded a guy one of my classics a 72 SS nova valued well beyond your 10k car for vehicle that he requested to ship me with the title before he got my car. He was officer shot in the line of duty who did understand that a mans word is worth something. I have also done several dealings with people from all over the country and I have always valued a person’s word. The fact you sold the car before you followed up with validating the tracking info isn’t an excuse that’s just plainly a copout.

A mans word and integrity in the part of the country I was raised in is worth more then a few extra bucks.

So in summary you really need to knock off the blame game and move on. It appears on the surface you just wanted more for your car and you didn’t want all the extras sitting around.

I am sure without mentioning it that Stuk can feel relieved to know that an honor payment has been made to Racing junk for the value greater then 8500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 04:49 AM
stuk
SHOW GUEST

Yes a deal is only as good as both peoples word. That is so very true. When I set up the shipping company I told them not to pick up car until after the 19th. They were in the area and called Jeff and ask him about picking car up on the 17th. When I found this out I called Jeff and apologized to him for the mix up. He forgot to tell you guys that. I also asked him if it was ok to send a check he said that was ok. He also said to me it was to expensive to wire money. (I thought that nice of him) He also forgot to tell you guys that. And yes when I mailed money it was guanteed to me by post office to be there by 3:00 wed. I called and told jeff that and he said ok. He sold car Tuesday. And yes the darn post office got it there a day late on THursday morning. Yes that was stupid on my part to trust the post office and a MANS WORD. I won't make that mistake again! I'm really not sure what a nasty mouth is to this man. I told him that was pretty shitty of him to do that to me. Other than that I never said a swear word. And he knows that! What about him saying he would refund my deposit? Yes, I knew from the start I would never see that. Don't say something if you don't mean it! Jeff and I really know what happend. What goes around comes around. ( as they say) What is wrong with people is that SOME can't be trusted. And that was my mistake. For the record I didn't record any conversations. You guys don't have to worry about me I'm not a car trader. I just wanted to buy a car. And yes I am moveing on. I just thought I should say something so this wouldn't happen to somebody else. IF HE HAD SENT THE MONEY HE SAID HE WOULD I MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT DIFFERENT OF HIM.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:57 PM
jtzdiecast
SHOW GUEST

Default stuk

I want to retract the comment in the post I made yesterday, when I said "beware of stuk". SHE IS NOT A THREAT and I am sorry that I made that comment. jtzdiecast
Old 05-04-2007, 04:25 AM
stuk
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: stuk

Wanted everyone to know that JTZDIECAST did make good on his word that he would refund my shipping deposit & overnight mail cost. I got his check yesterday. Stuk
Old 05-04-2007, 08:47 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THAT IS GOOD !!!!!!!!---NOW BE MORE CAREFUL AND LEARN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE 8) 8) 8) GOOD LUCK :lol: :lol: :lol:AND THANK YOU JDZDIECAST FOR YOUR HELP ON YOUR END!!!!!!!!!