Latest and Greatest of Bjuice and cars

Old 04-20-2007, 01:16 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Latest and Greatest of Bjuice and cars

The man knows how to make a sweet ride!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2007, 02:38 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Can I borrow the car for the weekend? Don't matter which one. :wink:

The drool factor is hi! But, do they run as well as they look?
Old 04-20-2007, 04:11 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

LOL....1st off a BIG thank you to my man Carl for posting these pics for me !

JBS you would probably stand a better chance of getting a date with my wife then taking out my rides...LOL...just kidding !!! my wife surfs thru here every now and then "read only"...I WAS ONLY KIDDING HONEY !!!!

i have been working on the camaro going on 3 years and i took it to the track for the 1st time ever last weekend and ran a 6.07 E.T. at 114.73 mph with a 1.39 60ft (1/8 MILE) and this is with the old HARD tires that you see on the car.I think it will run in the low 5.90's with a little luck maybe high 5.80's.. this camaro is street legal it has a tag and insured. Me and the wife have driven it to Firehouse Subs and i Drove it to a local Church for a car show..I was on the Cell phone with Tom Mcdunnah as i was backing the car into the shop as shown in the picture (last Saturday).

not bragging but this is a real street car ( all steel)..all lights work etc..a few months back a subaru WRX (turbo) pulled up beside me and starting acting like he wanted to run..i rolled down my window and told him to hit it whenever he would like..so he floored it and i just out of spite stayed right beside him and just started patting the gas making my car rock back and forth..then i flashed the converter and he just looked over and shook is head and waived me on...LOL......THAT WAS FUN..screw rice burners.....!!!!

the 63 Vette i purchased from a guy about 9 months ago, less motor and tranny. the guy i bought the vette from had a 598 conventional head motor in the car and ran consistant 5.0's and touched some high 4.90's. it had a consistant 60 ft of 1.12 to 1.13 and a record low 60 ft of 1.10.i had the car painted Red metal flake red..look at the rear qtr and you can see the sparkles..the camera doesn't pick it up to good. i also replaced the rotors and the wheels with rear beadlocks. the motor i have in it is a 622 all aluminum Pontiac Big Chief motor that made close to 1200 hp on the dyno with right at 1,000 lbs TQ....it weighs 2150 with me in the car...SO i do not have a clue what the car will run..i assume it will run in the high 4's.....i am aiming to get the car out in mid May or Early June..i am currently havingh the carbs freshened by Gary williams and i am in the process of re-plumbing the engine..i remoived the NOS plates and just going with the fogger..the motor will make 1600hp withthe fogger and more with the 2 stage plates..i will not be using NOS anytime soon.

i took close to a 3 year lay off due to getting married and having a child and a few other things..before that i had a 65 Chevy Nove II, Alcohol Blown Injected 383 stroker small block..this car was pure EVIL..Very Violent..it was capabale of running into the 4's but i had some issues with the chassis etc....there was some member on here about 2 years ago that remember me posting my experience with A 1200HP BlOWN AlCOHOL INJECTED that totally got out of control and almost killed me..My wife was there and made me promise i would sell the car and i did ..looking back on it i regret getting rid of the Nova but i ended up with a nice Corvette.

thanks for compliment.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-20-2007, 05:40 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

HEY!!!!- :idea: --YOU COULD HAVE SOLD THE WIFE!!!!!!----ONLY KIDDING,ONLY KIDDING---DO NOT LET HER READ THAT!!!!!!!!!--THE VETTE WILL BE A NICE RACER TOO---JUST HANG ON AND DON'T EAT BEANS BEFORE RUNNING IT DOWN THE STRIP-LOL LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-20-2007, 06:26 PM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

i wouldn't run the slick's that low :lol: nice rides B
Old 04-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCE VETTE BJUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET MINE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHOS BODY IS ON THE CAR? LOOKS NICE! SITS LIKE MINE , OH IM GETTING HOT! GREAT PICS, ILL GET MINE ON AFTER I PAINT IT ,SOON !!!! AGAIN I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEE 63 VETTES! David.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:14 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

man those rides are sweet brian
Old 04-20-2007, 07:33 PM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

man.... I love both them cars Brian, red is my favorite color.
The camaro is going to seem real slow after you get a couple of passes in the vette. :wink:
If those were mine, id be runnin the vette on the street too... with a big ol' honkin blower and birdcatcher sticking up out of the hood... but thats just me... :shock:
Old 04-20-2007, 10:45 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

VERY NICE!
Old 04-21-2007, 06:01 AM
cs
JOURNEYMAN

Default VETTE DECAL

WHERE DID YOU GET THE DECAL ON TRUNK LID OF VETTE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -