Thread: scammers!!!!!!!

scammers!!!!!!!

just as I posted my last thread now there is a 2016 harley davidson for 4,600 yes you are correct NEW MEMBER!!!!!! WE HAVE TO COME UP WITH A SOLUTION FOR THESE ASSHOLES!!!

amen to that . I get wore out reporting the bogus ad,s all the time and when I use one of my paid for ad,s spaces to warn good folks that really want to get into this wonderful hobby and racingjunk deletes it within a few days . do not give up please we just may protect a handful from being taken advantage of

I read all these other ads on here and usualy one of the main guys will respond but never after i post anything cant figure that out never any response!!!

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Sorry, but this forum is all but dead. Too bad as this does do some good. I also contact Racing Junk every time I see a bogus ad. Mostly see them on the weekend when the scammers know Racing Junk will not take them down until Monday.