Thread: 1965 327

1965 327

have always been hesitant to post ads on racing junk due to amount of scammers and that is just whats happening all jokers trying to scam. I would like to take down ads but it wont let you unless you mark it sold which it is not any suggestions i just dont have time to play games

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you are not a paying member the only was you can take it down is to mark it sold (it does not cost anything) or till it ends by time.
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

thank you for your help

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    If all you are getting is scammers, ignore them and consider editing the ad content for more appeal or consider lowering the price until you get actual interest. Don't give up if you actually want to sell it. This site is as good of a platform to find buyers as any others. I am a paying member of this site and have sold nearly 150 items, with little issues. When I get a bogus response, I just look forward to the next real potential buyer. I have sold 2 big dollar items on this site since the beginning of this year.

Now this part of the forum is not near as good as the classifieds. Not much traffic.