Buyers Scam

Old 10-06-2017, 01:48 PM
GCarthel
SHOW GUEST

Angry Buyers Scam

Racers!! Beware!! There's somebody out there trying to screw us out of our money. Some guy using the name of Mike Dean (e-mail [email protected]) will e-mail you wanting to buy your car and wanting to use PayPal to pay for it only his shipper needs so much money if you will send the shipper the money he will add that amount to your paypal. Just beware of this guy, he's probably not even in this country.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:54 AM
jackbn
APPRENTICE

Just received an email and a text from this jerk. What a moron !! (seems like the word to use lately)
Old 10-21-2017, 07:47 PM
patiley
SHOW GUEST

Received a message from this person I was wondering why he did not respond thru racing junk message center now I know
Old 12-04-2017, 05:35 AM
chevy2racing
SHOW GUEST

I got the same e-mail today.

-

Thanks for getting back to me regarding the text...I hope it is in good condition? and there wont be any cause of disappointment if i purchase it from you? I am ready to pay the asking price, i need to buy it for my Son asap, i have read through the advert and i'm totally satisfied with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to collect due to my hearing loss and me being in wheelchair.I have a freight agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location after you have received your money,My Mode of payment is PayPal because i don't have access to my bank account online, but i have it attached to my PayPal account. Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, I will be responsible for all the PayPal fees/charges on this transaction, if you don't have an account with PayPal, it's pretty easy, safe and secure to open one. Just log on to www.paypal.com I hope we can make this transaction as fast as possible,So kindly get back to me with the info below so I can work everything out!

PayPal Email:

Full Name:

Firm Price:

Phone#:

Thanks.
Old 03-29-2018, 07:39 AM
sharadee84
SHOW GUEST

Thank you! I got this message yesterday too! I told him we know it's a scam so forget it!
Old 04-03-2018, 04:21 PM
ts709l
SHOW GUEST

I got a similar message as well from [email protected]. phone number 408-818-9758 good old copy and paste from my ad, Lame so sick of this Stuff
Old 04-15-2018, 03:40 AM
marko
SHOW GUEST

Tried it with me, also.
Old 04-17-2018, 02:35 PM
mjsracing34
SHOW GUEST

Tried it with me today too.
Old 06-22-2018, 06:19 PM
OriginalRacerX
SHOW GUEST

And with me, today. He sent a text from 480-448-5468 and asked me to email him at [email protected]
I'm glad I searched here before replying...
Old 06-30-2018, 05:10 PM
cyaz06
SHOW GUEST

He is still doing it. Just received the exact same email as above. Word for Word!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -