Thread: Is it still for sale.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Is it still for sale.

What is the purpose of people sending you the "Is it still for sale" message?

Are they just trying to get your email address? If so, what can they do with that?

Or are they trying for more info from you?

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I get the same thing on Craigslist all the time but on there they dont get my real email address
    Since RJ changed the messaging system I can say that am not a fan, I dont like giving out my email address until I am surethe potential buyer is the real deal
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Got 2 more "Is it still available" questions from same guy on 2 different ads tonight.

Member Steven 2171.

Steven Rowland

917 473 3892

What's this guys deal?

Exclamation

Now he's using [email protected]

This is a scammer who uses multiple user names to collect email addresses. Do NOT respond to ANYTHING associated with this number.

Racingjunk seriously needs to fix their email system so all correspondence goes thru their server WITHOUT revealing a sellers email address.

Steven King is messaging me on every ad I place now. I put up an ad Friday and he was right on it. I marked the ad to Racing Junk and asked again for them to look at this scammer and do something.