How to do search with multiple keywords

Old 12-27-2016, 09:00 AM
mikes5115
SHOW GUEST

Question How to do search with multiple keywords

I had a saved search set up that I ran everyday to look for multiple motorhome brands filtered to my specs. About 3-4 weeks ago the search stopped working with the error to "generalize my search criteria". I think now it will only return ads that meet all the search keywords.

There are only 6 or so key words used. I tried a comma, dash and colon between the keywords to no avail. I used to use a space between the key words before. Did the criteria change in one of the updates or is there a new way to separate key words?

I don't want my search to only find ads with all my key words, rather I want to find ads that have one or more of my keywords.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:41 AM
bcellana
APPRENTICE

Hi Mikes5115, Becky from RacingJunk here. Try going to our advanced search http://www.racingjunk.com/search and type in your search as you want it (you can choose "any of these words" in the dropdown). When the results show up, try saving the it. It will give you the option to save the search at the top of the search results. Let me know if that works. Thanks!