Thread: Scam .....This is ridiculous the continuous text from scammers

Scam .....This is ridiculous the continuous text from scammers

You continuously get these texts and emails asking is that your title of your sale ad is still available what's your final price condition and reason for selling then you ask them to call you and they always give you an excuse of I am unable to call because of my job this is just about getting me to the point of deleting my racing junk do to it just continues and you can try to call racing junk and nothing ever comes of it except for the calls and texts to continue

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dont post my number up on ads
    Let them contact first via PM, then if they are seriously interested I get their number and call them from land line
    9 times out of 10 if they are scammers and you ask them for their phone numberthey never reply back
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

We all get the same bull shit, it's not racingjunk falt, I get it from local Craigslist too! Who cares,,,,,,,I just comment back how's the rest of this scam go!