Paul trim - [email protected] is a scam artist

Old 10-19-2016, 11:40 AM
alteredimages
SHOW GUEST

Default Paul trim - [email protected] is a scam artist

Beware - paul trim is a scam artist. Couldn't find out where he was from, but emails stating price is good, will contact his agent for shipping/pick-up. Asked him to call me to work final details - He did not call. He works through paypal too. Please do not follow through with any purchases from him. Facebook his email address and there is more information on another scam he did.
Old 10-19-2016, 01:44 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

The term "will contact his agent for shipping/pickup" is usually a scammer quote
If you can find out his address or phone number, please post it up

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-24-2016, 04:18 PM
trimmerphil3
SHOW GUEST

the phone number he text me from is 305-900-2621 from florida i got a car on racing junk and that asshole
tried to scam me hopes this helps you out
Old 10-25-2016, 08:11 AM
JRapDizzle
SHOW GUEST

I got the same email from him. The phone number was 785-816-0598 I let him know I was a US Federal Marshall!
Old 10-26-2016, 04:04 PM
ajengines
SHOW GUEST

I JUST posted my car for sale on Racingjunk not ten minutes ago and get a text asking if its still for sale. He says to email him at paultri333@gmail. I replied "Yes it is" and received the exact same text so I knew it was a scam. The number it came from was 260-407-3260. Stay alert my friends.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:31 AM
outlawed9x22
SHOW GUEST

It's called a 419 scam. The scum hit me up on two different adds from two different phone numbers. I'm about to scam him back. What they are doing is getting you to send a money order for the shipping after they have sent you the money via paypal but the money never hits your bank account. They say their shipper won't take paypall and that's the only way he can pay. you can go to 419eater.com to see ways to scam them back or find some one on that site to do it for you. Im gunna have a little FUN with them.