Beware of Mike Mannfolk

Old 08-20-2016, 12:33 PM
nova514bbc
APPRENTICE

Default Beware of Mike Mannfolk

I traded him my fresh 632 carbs to pan for a 71 nova and 540. The 540 wasn't supposed to have any problems BUT found a new plug in cylinder #2....thought it was weird then I pulled the intake off and found a bunch of melted aluminum AND the block had been froze and cracked in the lifter valley....he denied knowing anything about the froze block but their wasn't any water in the jackets and the oil had already been drained out of the pan b4 I had gotten the engine so he had to know something. When I pulled the intake off #2 piston had a 1" hole melted through it and it started cutting into the steel rod....his response was "I didn't think it was that bad"........... He NEVER told me anything about melting this engine down in the first place! When I told him he needed to make this right and get me a new/used 4.5 bore dart/merlin block of course he quit texting me...that was on July 20th I have pics of the damage and screen shots of the text message that he says he had the 540 in his 69 camaro street car but that was obviously a lie! Watch out for this guy!

Mike Mannfolk
63 hi-view Dr
Wingdale NY 12594
914-494-6888

User name " Mannfolk"