Commercial accounts ????????????????

Old 04-08-2016, 01:09 PM
joepin
SHOW GUEST

Default Commercial accounts ????????????????

since when and how do you let one account post 100 pages of street cars in one day? you have forgot what got you where you are today ,i can understand 20 pages but over 100 ?:evil:
Old 04-09-2016, 04:54 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

But commercial accounts pay WAY more for fees than an standard user account so why shouldnt they be able to post how many cars they want?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-10-2016, 05:32 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

If we all stop looking at these OVER PRICED commercial ads, maybe somebody at RJ will get the hint and give them their own section! Even craigslist has a section to separate the two!
I for one refuse to look at any of the commercial ads. I guess I don't understand who even buys from these dealers! Why would you want to pay their over inflated prices for the same quality of streetrod that you can get from an individual for sometimes under half the price. I just spent the weekend at the Charlotte Autofair where there were thousands of rods for sale. And I was pestered by the dealers all weekend making these grossly low offers on my '37 just so they can buy it and inflate the price up at least $10k to $20k more than they offered me! They even have the guts to tell you that!
I've played with streetrods all my life, and maybe sell one or two a year. Maybe I need to become a dealer and get in on the bandwagon. You know what they say "A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED!"
Old 04-14-2016, 03:39 AM
whiskypeddler
SHOW GUEST

I totally agree with you grimratter. Now when I look at racing junk I get fed up trying to find adds that are not from these over priced commercial dealers. To my knowledge Racing junk was designed for the everyday hor rodder and racer to find something/ sell something that they can not do locally area. But looking at 20 pages from dealers on over priced items items. The site is starting to lose its luster. I guess its time to find another site out there who is not bending in favour of the commercial stage.
Old 04-14-2016, 06:14 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Since PJ left I agree, it has gone to shit
Corporate America does not care about the little guys just the almighty dollar!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-27-2016, 05:53 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Anyone else tired of all of these high priced car dealers taking up page after page of ads? I put an ad on here yesterday and last time I looked it was already buried past page 20.
Like I said, if everyone would stop looking at these high priced commercial ads, RJ might get the idea and give them their own section like Craigslist does.
Old 06-28-2016, 08:16 AM
fast98ls1
SHOW GUEST

RJ needs a dealer section for the dealers,everyday i get on all i see is the multiple pages of their ads and get pissed and leave sight.Dealer section that wont show up in ads by day if possable.Getting worse everytime i get on
Old 06-28-2016, 08:22 AM
fast98ls1
SHOW GUEST

Also if u post a ad and it gets buried in with the dealer ads,chances are good your ad wont be seen.Since most people skip through those ads
Thanks
PS my posta are low because im having trouble getting back on since the password deal
Old 07-02-2016, 03:46 AM
HOTRODICUS
SHOW GUEST

Anyone see that they are starting to spread out?At first it was just the classic section now there in Muscle cars ....Today they had 140 plus pages of ads in a row...Don't these guys in their sales department understand that that kind of thing pisses people off? And when you get someone mad they tend not to buy your product, and arent we their target audiance ?..They must have some robot program entering ads every 12 hours or so .I posted an ad in here and within 5 minutes you had to go to page 148 to see the it ...Its nuts
Old 07-04-2016, 12:01 PM
jayvee34
SENIOR BUILDER

Craig's list might be the answer. Post as many ads as you like, as often as you
like, and renew the ad every other day. I have had very good success selling and
trading. I deleted my ads on RJ, got tired of having to repost.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -