View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 02:29 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Oh man,there is real crazy stuff going on for sure!

A $10,000 bounty?!? It takes some serious balls to announce that publicly. If someone "collects" that man and tries to turn him in for the bounty they should be charged with kidnapping.BTW...only $10,000. LOL cheap bastards. If someone attacked my kid I could put that much up out of pocket.Thats all they got? That is sort of embarrassing if you ask me!LOL

What authority do they have to institute a bounty on someone? I cannot stand these cocky sob's anymore. They do whatever the hell they want because everybody is scared to damn death that if they call them on it that they will be pegged as a racist. Such bullshit.

And quit saying a "white guy" shot Trayvon!!!Dammitt that is getting old!!That guy that shot Trayvon is 1/2 white...just like Obama is half white his damn self.

I am so sick and tired of racism AND I"M WHITE!!! What does that tell you???

I'll tell you what is racist,being a white guy(me) that has to watch his p&q's to prevent being called a racist. I am forced to look at everything from a racial point of view ( and I dont want to do that) in order to make sure i dont appear racist. It's gotten old I tell ya.

From now on I think i'll just speak my mind and deal with the results as they come.

I'm tired of pusssy-footing around. No one else has too.

Sorry about the rant guys.I'm just tired of it all.

What is it..rainbow coalition or rainbow push or whatever the hell its called...i ain't seeing rainbows.Just red