View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 07:15 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by tonylittell
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Why dont you guys prove everything you are saying with proof. Show the emails here, show anything else that we might want to see as proof.

did you not look at my last post? i posted exactly what my car camaro was and i am waiting to see whats not correct....

as for this rotten cunts cars i ended up with? i wasnt the one on here complaining. i got exactly what i should have for trusting them to give me the rest of the s.... shame on me

as far as the engine is concerened in the mustang? is there really that much of a difference in a stock bottom end with forged pistons and and a stock bottom end with factory pistons? not really. the weak point is the rods anyhow.... does it piss me off? well f yea. but what can i really do about it? white trash will be white trash and push their s on others.....i have already sent an email to the guy thats buying the car from me telling him what i just found out and asking him how he wishes to proceede
he also told me it was a Fresh stock crank, stock rod, forged piston 306. I also have the email he sent stating the same thing when he approached me with the trade. as well as emails stating the red racing buckets were included but not installed in the hatch. also a push pull that wasnt installed, a battery relocate and a nitrous bottle.(all that i never got).....as well as him stealing the bottle heater and several other things after he pulled it off your trailer...............

Is this what you just said?? If you have the emails to prove that she is lying then show them and prove it.

Oh and please watch what you are calling people on here.