View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 06:24 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

You sure dont know much about the car you suposedly built from the ground up then..... your own time slips show a best 60 foot of 1.58.

i drove the car to 1.52 60s.

as far as the pinks thing? well i guess david is a liar then. see what he told me on the phone when he called me was it qualified and the only reason he didnt run is because they picked a low 9 second field.

he also told me it was a Fresh stock crank, stock rod, forged piston 306. I also have the email he sent stating the same thing when he approached me with the trade. as well as emails stating the red racing buckets were included but not installed in the hatch. also a push pull that wasnt installed, a battery relocate and a nitrous bottle.(all that i never got).....as well as him stealing the bottle heater and several other things after he pulled it off your trailer....... so who is a fucking liar?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????? hell, i even agreed to pay 200 dollars for a 90 dollar hjc helmet just because i wanted a green helmet. (but you will never see that money now)

the camaro has exactly what i stated and all the reciepts are there to prove it.... what was not there or what i said it to be? i still have the old ad saved and we can go through it line by line....

dont be pissed off because i ended up with the better side of the deal. i provided you with exactly what i said it was. never lied about a thing.

but it seems you and your boyfriend did.... karma is a bitch though. you both will get yours