Thread: Silly Question
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 01:53 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by dak697
When my daughter was 14. She was driving a Jr. Dragster for a friend of mine. We went to a bunch of races and had a lot of fun...

So, I am thinking one day, I really should start looking for a car for her. 4cyl easy on gas, fun to drive. I find a Volkswagon Cabriolet (sp) convertible, with a GTI parts car. The convert, has a bad motor in it and the GTI 16 valve motor is a really common swap. I have to drop her off at a friends house and on the way go look at the car, 1st words out of her mouth, "That's a GIRL'S car" .. I am shocked but okay I'll keep looking for something not as Girly for her. A month later she is with me and I go look at a dually for me. Nice truck, crew cab, lowered, my daughter says now that is what I want to drive. OH.. She has driven it to school a couple of times. I think the guys did a double take the 1st time. Good luck
My oldest one is 17, she has been wanting a Camaro for the longest but haven't came across any good deals, that is why we bought the TA. My youngest one 13 has already got her order in for a 57 Chevy Bel Air. When am I gonna have time and the money for my car???