Old 09-12-2007, 04:13 PM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: You are right Ash

Originally Posted by zipper06
Originally Posted by ash
That's a great reminder,Zip! ..Thanks. ops:

You're very much right ash, in fact i donot meet half of those statements, in this thread being single/divorced for 25 yrs.
I posted this sat. nite and with over 50 visits not one comment for the first 24hrs. I went to bed last nite thinking that i would pull the post down today, because maybe it sounded too Political or heaven forbid too Patriotic. I never intended to offend anyone with the thread, but at the same time alot of us Americans do not realise how much we have to give thanks too. I'm not happy that we are trying to solve the world problems, in fact i have a grand son who's on his 3rd term in Iraq, one time he might not come home. but i'm still proud to have the freedom that we have in the USA.

These are JMO only and not intended to offend.Zip.

Zip,... Please don't worry about offending. You are entitled to your opinion! Being a citizen of this great country affords you that right! And your grandson, my nephews, and others in the military protects it! God bless them all! If you have any more posts like that one, I'd like to read `em. 8)