View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 07:40 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Default The messages

Here is what was said between The guy and Anthony tonight.

From: pete18 To: MidsouthHotrodz Date: 2010-06-14 21:51:10
Subject: PRO STREET ASTRO VAN PINKS WINNER TRADE CHEVY
Re: Ad #1912452 - PRO STREET ASTRO VAN PINKS WINNER TRADE CHEVY
u and ur dad are the biggest crooks in the state of tenn the van has a 305 in it and ya'll new it no msd no dip stick for oil i am not a dummy thats ok i hope like hell the camero blows up pay backs are hell i will see ya'll at a drag strip and will see whos a man u know a lier is a theif dam i am mad u just might see me quicker than u think

From: MidsouthHotrodz To: pete18 Date: 2010-06-14 22:07:23
Subject: Re: PRO STREET ASTRO VAN PINKS WINNER TRADE CHEVY
call me we need to talk

no we don't need to talk on the phone we will talk face to face soon u just don't know who u fucked it has a stock 305 in it 406 yea rite i got fucked
On [2010-06-14 22:07:23] MidsouthHotrodz wrote:
> call me we need to talk

From: MidsouthHotrodz To: pete18 Date: 2010-06-14 22:33:50
Subject: Re: PRO STREET ASTRO VAN PINKS WINNER TRADE CHEVY
i had no idea bu you guys are good people and i will do wat i can to make it right. i didn't know anything about it. i told you you was more than welcome to look underneath it because i didnt know anything about it. i just told you what the told me..it sounded good so when i traded for it thats what i went by.just call me so we can discuss it and straighten it out. i will help you out anyway possible

Does this sound like we are trying to screw anyone?

He and I have traded many times on here and not one thing bad about us except that he is kind to jason. I don't think someone should start posting until you try to work it out if you have a problem. Just what I think.