View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 02:23 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I'm not so sure I agree with you on the "TEST" mode, besides why would they "TEST" on one of their own races?
I'm sure it was a pretty big embarrasment to see that Jegs car do so good and have an all Cagnazzi final on their own race.
The frustration I seen on Greg's and Jason's face looked very real to me.
Think about it, why would Greg Anderson intentionally show up with a weak set up or car? This is a guy who want's every win he can. as far as Jason line is concerned he's just been flat out beat on the tree, how many red lights and holeshot losses is that now? Jason has had the performance edge most of the time but lacks the discipline on driving that Greg has shown in the past. I think that big number one on his car means out !st.
Now your seeing a shift on the part of the other teams making the nescessary performance gains and catching some breaks and skillfull driving to be a factor against the dream team. It was bound to happen anyway, no one person or team can dominate this class for too long. This is gonna make for interesting points battle if they dont step up their game or get out of their "TEST" mode soon.
Just my opinion. Charles