Thread: carb issue
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 06:28 PM
zerotolerance
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default carb issue

well guys heres what ive got. sbc 388ci 15.5:1 compression afr210 heads ported by HVH and a HV1 intake 4150 flange ported by same company with a 975 bg gold claw carb sittin on top . cam specs are as fallows .701-.701 lift 269-276@50 112 ls installed at 112. i have a lm1 wide band but the damn thing keeps sending error codes i tryed a new o2 but with no luck i think the brain went bad. the carb comes stock with 86pri and 94 sec jets in it. now i have vp c14 in it for fuel and the damn thing is messin with my head i put 80 in the pri and 86 ins the sec idles great maybe alittle rich but cant tell right now cuz my tools broke, the primary circut is responsive as hell but if i smack the secondaries it feels flat. for squirters im runnin 37 front and back. i tried uppin the secondaries and then it gergels on its self doesint like it. as of right now im lost without going to a dyno and was hoping for alittle help. hopfully somone here has a similar combo and can fill me in on what there running. if theres any other info you need just ask thanks in advance. JUNIOR