View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 10:12 AM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: RESPONSE FROM TESTA1 [DAVID TESTA] TO 1923T

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Originally Posted by testa1
I DEAL WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE, I SELL AND BUY STUFF ALL THE TIME.

DAVID TESTA

David I got a question,while you are patting yourself on the back here,If you deal with so many people on Racing Junk,how come you account does not reflect these deals?No honor payments or nothing,as a long time member as you have been and ALL the deals you have done,I think some is not being crediable here and dishonest,from what I see but maybe you have then honor payments in a hidden account some where please show us that.

This is the trouble here with RJ it WORKS on the honor system and you like many others that come on here have proved my point AGAIN

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10755...ART-PARTS.html

David its time to stop the bullchit here and send the man his parts that he PAID for,is that too much to ask of you?Or did you simply sell him something you didn't have,but according the the RJ messages you agreed to send Dennis the parts.

David also why don't you have a profile? Most honest sellers have a profile.Its time to pony up here David no more bullchit,the man wants what he paid for.

I SENT ALL THE PARTS OUT TO DENNIS IN OCTOBER, 4 MONTHS AGO, HAVE NOT HEARD FROM DENNIS UNTIL LAST WEEK,[ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS] LIKE I SAID, IF DENNIS IS NOT HAPPY SEND BACK THE SYSTEM,I WILL REFUND HIS MONEY,CANT DO NO MORE THAN THAT, ALL THE PARTS WERE SENT OUT TO HIM AT THE BROCKWAY,MICH ADDRESS! I DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON THIS ISSUE ANYMORE, SEND BACK SYSTEM,I WILL REFUND MONEY. SIMPLE AS THAT, YOU DONT KNOW ME,YOU SHOULDN'T JUDGE ME,I PAY MY MONTHY FEES!!
AFTER READING SOME OF YOUR POST YOU HAVE ALOT OF NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY TO MEMBERS, WE THE MEMBERS DONT PAY FEES TO HERE YOUR NEGATIVE RESPOSE, YOU NEED TO GET THE FACTS FIRST!
DAVE