View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 04:51 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

for starters you need to be running an AR3932 Plug and close that gap to 25 for starters.

Next have someone pull the trigger on the Nos ( just test the selenoid)..make sure Nos is not live nor fuel or Nos is dumped in motor.. while car is idling (3k) see if timing is being pulled out ( with timing light) when trigger is pulled...you will see it back up on the balancer.

i can tell you have not flowed the Nos by your post...thats ok many do not know how to properly flow a (wot) Free flow...i don't know if i can explain it good enough for you in a post...
What concerns me next is what kind of fuel pump you got supplying the Motor and Nos ?..then what kind of igintion you running ( crank trigger) ???

if your not running a BG 400 or Magnafuel Prostar 500 or some comparable fuel pump..chance are you don't have near enough pump to support a 300 shot on a 502 ( in one pump)...

my advise to you..is don't run any more NOS until you know for sure rthe things i have posted...youll burn that bad boy down in a skinny minute with a 250/300 shot..

there's alot more to running Nos Safely than what one thinks ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "