View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 11:02 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Double -D: I am with you on these political issues. I am not as knowledgable, but I am more aware since Obama has been in office. We need to hold him accountable for his changing promises all the time. He made alot of promises... he will dissapoint people the way he is going. He is our president... so i will tolerate that in itself. I don't agree, but it is what it is. Spiritually & Politically I am scared of him.

Mopar: It seems we are headed to a Civil War at times... I cannot remember a time in history when we were more divided since the Civil War. We are divided big time!! Right or Left, Consevative or Liberal, etc...

Hilldale: I am through talking to you the way I have in the past. Take your shots at me, I am thick skinned. My advice: do not be ignorant about politics... now it is more important than ever to stand on what side you are going to be on. Your money is going to aid abortions, gay agendas, & stem cell reaserch...etc Hilldale, if i ever talked to you man to man on a serious note, this is it. In my 38 years of life, i have never seen a more important time to defend our rights & keep this country free.