Thread: bad gauge
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 05:27 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i live in the city limits and my shop 30x50 is right beside my house...anyway i have a drive way about 150 ft long or shorter....i was in the driveway with my 70 pro-street camaro a year ago and was launching it (straight headers)..the cops must have been a street over and when they heard my car i guess they thought someone was in the street..they all pulled up SCREECHING TIRES in front of my house on the PUBLIC road...i looked over at my wife and whe was making the "knife across the throat sign"..meaning KILL IT !!......I looked over at her and smiled...she shook her head...i brought the car up on the converter and got the MT SPORTSMAN'S TURNING OVER....I WENT INTO 2ND GEAR 6,000 RPM,,,THEN 3RD GEAR 4,000,5000,6,000 and held it there..IT LOOKED LIKE MY HOUSE WAS ON FIRE..the tree's was full of smoke..the car ran hot and blew a top radiator hose.....My wife ran inside...being an ex-cop i knew they couldn't get me for nothing major...

they sat there 200 ft from me shaking their heads...then one of them stuck his head out of the car and gave me a BIG SMILE and THUMBS UP and drove off......

the next day i was adjusting the timing in the drive way and another cop came up telling me he had a noise complaint but could not enfocre it until after 9:00pm........

you had to be there on the burn out..I WENT CRAZY FOR A MINUTE...lmao

************* KIDS **********...ONLY TRY THIS AT HOME.......

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "