View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 08:07 AM
racer1
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Am I just getting too frustrated???

Originally Posted by shawnp
Here is the ad# 877588.

Don't feel bad, it is just the real world where everyone wants something for nothing. I have been having the same problem and just took my car off too. I think money is tight right now and there are a bunch of dreamers out there. I have also had people say they will send a deposit and they never even give a call. I don't understand the kick they get out of it. I guess I will wait until I am getting ready to give it away and then re-post and watch them scramble.

Good luck!

I actually took all my ads down. Here is my thoughts. This car has very few runs on it. It was bought from a friend who raced the car new 6 times at best. I owned it for 2006 and this year. It would cost over $30K to put this car together new. I can't figure out why I can't get any calls or have it sold. The car is name brand, it is suspended and has most the options people are looking for. I got the car for an incredible by and have it priced where I am still making a buck and passing along a killer deal. I am so frustrated right now I took all my ads down. Help me out here. Thanks
:?: