Thread: FLICKR ACCOUNT
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

" NO i honestly dont find myself attractive. I dont mind comments but some people take it to the max. "

Racecik, why do so many women say this??? Don't speak these curses on yourself. You are a cute girl. I have a friend that looks like you.

All I am saying is that there are wolves here in sheep's clothing. You are young & female. Be careful & make sure you know who you are talking to... don't give a pervert something to be perverted about... that's all.

There are many great folks here too. There is a core group of men here I would invite into my own home even. On the other hand, I have seen people come & go here that crossed some pretty bad lines. I will not site examples, but there are some who just don't have a soul... no conscience at all. These are the same SICK-O's who can take your name, racing logo/info, state you live in, your picture, & a few of your comments & they wind up at your local race track... or worse, your home. How many internet creeps have you heard that actually set out & found who they were talking to???

Again, I am coming from a place of concern. The fact that your picture was put on another site is creepy... much less what was said about it. that is not flattery, that is a potential sick-o who did that. I have a daughter who is much younger than you, I would be pissed if that was my kid that happened to. Frankly, I can't say that I would not want to hunt that creep like a dog....

Anyways, like I said, just be careful & know who is who on this site. Scoot