View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 02:29 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by racechik91
yes i understand all that juice!! sammy has taught me some things about drag racing. but my heart belongs in the dirt!! and i will take you up on that makin me scream like a 19 year old girl!! just let me know when you are racing at the tracks here and i might just pop up lol!!!
i'll let you Know when we Go back.I play at Wareshoals also..use to be STARLIGHT back in Zips day...did you Know Zip Holds a few NHRA records ?.he's modest and won't tell you...so i will...lol..

i like to watch them Dirt Guys too..personal Friends with Johnny Hightower and Hotrod lemance.
i use to go to riverside before they closed shop just to watch the fights on the backstreet..lol... SERIOUSLY !!

I love Sammy to death..but to keep it real Sammy is a Bracket racer running a 7.50 car....I am sure he taught you a lot about bracket stuff. (nothing wrong with that) just apples and organes thats all.....we don't Hit brakes before traps in Heads up racing...lol

Serioulsy There is Huge Difference in heads up 4.0 second car @160mph vs a 90 mph 7 second bracket car..... Sammy would also tell you that.

the difference would be like baby bomber Vs late Model on Dirt ?

i look forward to meeting you Tia...we will cross paths..we live to close Not to....glad your hanging out with us here on the forum...i believe your the 1st Girl to hang out with us like this..at least in the 7 years i been here as i can remember..

i like the joke about the snowman...lol !

i am off to the Gym..working out in Moonville...not too far from you
later

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "