View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 07:01 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by TheRabbit

GM, Ford and Dodge all have good and bad's. To be honest I've been thinking about buying a Dodge Mega cab for my next truck.
If you do will it be diesel? Also ould it be a 1 ton? If so and you do get one let me know how it does.
I'll never own another gas motor to pull with. I have several friends that have 3500 (Single rear tire and dual rear tires) and they love em. We took a (2007) 3500 to Kansas last week (2,400 miles round trip :shock: ). My Chevy got 10.5 pulling my 7,500lb (open) trailer and the Dodge was about the same pulling a 28' (????lbs )enclosed trailer. The Dodge has so much more room in the back and it's a bunch quieter (on the inside) than my Duramax.

I don't really know what I'm gonna do as far as pull truck. I've though about a diesel motor home, a totorhome or just a living quartes trailer. I'm not buying anything till I re-coop from the last motor I built.
Yeah my wife alomst traded in my F350 for a new Dodge mega cab. She liked the room inside as well as everyhting else bout the inside. She asked how much they would give her for my truck and they said 10k and we said no thank you. Especially when its could be resold for around 30k. With all the options it has in it.