View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:42 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

guys when i wrote that there was alot more to it but i backed alot of it out. it was really starting to look like i was the child, because i let someone draw me in, and i hardly ever let that happen. because of my lifesyle im not suppose to have a education. when people look at me and my bikes and found out i went to school id get comments like thats money wasted or call me a rub. in my world calling someone a rub can get you hurt.so i dont say anything to anybody. i chose my lifestyle and i have enjoyed my life. i chose not use my education for very personal reasons. i made a very terrible mistake on another thread by saying how much my wife made. and for that im sorry(my wife read it and threaten to cut off my fingers and another part of me which i am going to keep!)but i was angry and i wanted a person to know he wasnt messing with some dumbas$ . my wife said it looks like im arrogant with what i wrote and for that guys im truly sorry if it came off that way.i by no means meant to insult anyone because i really look forward to my time on rj and i have a tremendous respect for each and everyone of you. i have trouble spelling nowdays, its hard for me to see, walk, even think clear because of a bike crash in 05, but i keep on working and trying to do alittle riding and some racing. im getting close to the end of my life and i dont want to spend it fighting with someone on a cumputer, even you hilldale!thanks guys for your support. ken