View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 04:07 AM
carl9876
APPRENTICE

dude you are a real winner so you say we met in person but i qas to send you a receipt for buying motor,if we met in person and you paid me why would i send you a receipt,if anyone beleives that they are as crazy as you,plus if you go back and look at my ads everyone has my real email adrress posted on there so at any time you could of sent an email but you didnt because you didnt buy anything,i get the phone records and will gladly send it to anyone i never said you havnt called me a hundred times asking dumb questions about stuff i had for sale but i never ever sold you a motor of any kind,still cant beleive your sticking to story you meet someone to pay 1000"s dollars.and dont uncover motor to look at it first of all,then i was suppose to mail you a receipt,then almost 2 months later you notice you didnt get right motor in first place dude you need some real therapy if you get anybody to beleive that story,but i never sold you any motor so take me to court if you can get some court to beleive that line of shit your telling,so when the court caries you off and puts you in padded cell in some phyc ward that your problem,i took all my stuff off this sight you people are crazy,i will sale all my stuff locally and make people sign they bought stuff and everything was ok,ythis stuff is crazy,,but i never sold you amotor so do what you have to do !!!!!!!1