Old 12-19-2013, 06:57 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Some guys can be a ass..what should i do ?

Originally Posted by oldandtired
Originally Posted by bjuice
Try being a forum admin ! lol.. let it roll right off your back.. I do. 8)
Another reason I could not be a politician :evil:

Me either Old and Tired I do not lie good enough to be a politician.

One of the main reasons I had Pics of Myself posted on here in the past is to show people on the forum I am a real dude and I am what I say I am..NOT many have went this route. lol

Too many characters on the internet today that are not who they claim to be...and WAY more Brave Cowboys on a keyboard than there has ever walked the earth..I have no doubt I have blown off more BS pm's and jackass comments on the board cause I KNOW these folks would not do this in person so I laugh it off.

I been here on the forum for over 10 yrs and have pretty thick skin. What many have failed in the past to understand is that I have No incentive to Kiss anyone's A$$ on this board and My inner circle of friends on here don't put me in that spot and I do not Lean on them...they pretty much run this board in the Big picture..so...its all good...I am a volunteer of my free time, I do not get paid nor an employee of RJ. I have No Boss to answer to.

If I did have any of those factors I probably would not be here as an Admin...I like the Core members A-LOT. I think they are some Good dudes.......But I will not take a moment of anyone wanting to give me Chit cause I just don't have to take it..

RJ is the place to be.. so Sirswapalot..blow these people off they are only as real as you make them in your world.....

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "