View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 03:08 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with a lot of what you say Top Sportsman, but the landline trace I don't. I just had a runaround with a car rental over the same thing. I have a Voip home phone service. The service is provided by Vonage. The purpose was to save money for me, which it does, unfortunately you can't do a phone lookup. I ended up not getting a car to attend an out of town funeral. As I work nights, my ads state the best way to contact me is through this site. The reason, as stated in the above posts, people don't read the ads, or think that some of it doesn't pertain to them. When I post an ad stating I work nights, no calls between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, ring, ring. I give a number to the buyers I think are legit, I have to hope they do the same in believing I'm legit. Not all ads are scams, but Top is right, you have to do your homework. In the end it's all about trust. If you have doubts, don't do it. Not knocking the info anyone has given, i just know that in at least in my case, i have nothing to hide.