Old 03-13-2011, 12:23 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jlwtjc
this should be cleared up by now i hope. i guess its from non communication on both parts

i sent him payment on 2-28., postmaster said he should have it by 3-2 or 3-3 at latest. by 3-9 still no wheels so i call and leave a message. no return call
on 3-10 i call again and leave message. no return call made
so on 3-12 i assume i was taken for (12 days since i sent payment. no word from him even after i leave messages and still no wheels)i have never sent a money order before and never ever will again, and i so i posted here asking if any one knew him or have dealt with him

my problem is that we talked on 2-26 and i told him i would paypal him right then, he said his paypal acct was screwed up to send money. i have never sent one before so i was leary. he called 3 times sunday morning and i called him back at 12:30 or so . he said he just wanted to make sure i for sure wanted the wheels. i said yes i will send out first thing monday morning, and it should be there by wednesday or so

like i told him last nite if i was him and it took more than a few days to get money order y not call and find out what the deal was? i had no clue he didnt get it, he wouldnt answer or return my calls so i just figured i got screwed. it happens all the time. if i used paypal i could have made a complaint to get my money back. cant with money order once it has been cashed.so with him not taking paypal and requesting money order i assumed he cashed it. my feedback on ebay is 111 with %100 positive, l have all positive on camaroz28 and ls1tech as well.

i guess i just thought i was screwed and didnt like it, no one would

so how would the rest of you handled this?12 days with no communication. leave messages and dont get a call back?