View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 04:37 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Olds, and no you cant have my grill

I ordered a residual valve (wilwood) yesterday from Summitt and will plumb that this weekend-Also, becuase of the possibility of an airloc in the lines, I left the bleeders open overnight to try and gravity bleed the system. MC rear bale was down about an inch, so I replaced the bleeders, put a vacuum pump on the wheel cylinders and finally was able to pull fluid through. I have some pedal know. Hopefully with the residual valve in place and another round of bleeding that old boat will be running and driving this weekend.

The master is 68 camaro and should be the right bore for 1/4" lines. Hopefully I wont have to change them out but thats a good tip and I'll do it this weekend if I cant get firm brakes.

Fired up the motor last weekend and it sounded pretty good-chased a few leaks, changed a gas tank fitting, and it sounds fairly strong-suprise since everything on that car was a slam job from my "Favorite Texan". Its actually halfway decent now.

Funny think is I just found and bought a cherry 1931 Model A with a 250 Chevy six and some vintage speed equipment so the 46 might be for sale.

keep me in mind if you know any buyers.

Later