Old 08-26-2010, 03:24 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by ghustler
Yes the private pics you can only see if your their friend SUX.
Im not here to be friends with anyone , Im here to buy or sell car stuff.
Also these guys who post their naked whore girlfriends is what makes this whole site about cars start to look less and less appealing to buyers or sellers, I know I have talked to several people who used to watch this site and have stopped because its sliding away from cars.
Let me ask you a question- suppose instead of a naked wh*re girlfriend you post a picture of your lovely daughter whom you are extremely proud of. Perhaps of your family togther having a great time. Do you want Mike2124 or Littlerod going in and grabbing a pic of her?

Just really curious-

The reason there is a racespace is so you can keep in touch with friends as well as trading parts.

If you are just here for car stuff- dont worry about the profiles being private- email the seller for pics.

RJ is handling this correctly.

Scorp
what makes a person post pics of their family on this site in the first place?
Isn't about selling or buying car part not a family reunion.
Its too inconvenient to ask to have the pics sent when all you should have to do is go to the race space and see the pics without waiting for a reply sometime down the road after I have moved on to buying someone else's parts.
All this site is doing is trying to make a "facebook" on here and thats why all the sites unrelated pics are on here.
i see this site dropping under ground level soon if it keeps up and Racejunk keeps taking away options for people to use unles they pay.

hustler remember that is only your opinion...nothing more or less...with all the complaints, bitching and moaning with all the folks i read over the years saying RJ is heading down hill....doesn't hold Water...NEVER HAS HELD WATER.....
Fact is the site gets better and better each day,month,year.

Rj is not trying to become facebook but stepping up and staying Modern...trust me i been on here over 8 yrs and saw many changes....it HAD TO change with the times.

and what really cracks me up when i read people huffing and puffing about RJ and threaten to leave etc (MOST OF THE TIME ITS EVEN BEFORE THE PERSON DOING THE BITCHIN HAS ALL THE FACTS)...then i see the same person signed back in as "Hidden status" days later....LOL

Let me say (IMO ) PJ is a whole hell of a lot more tolerant than i would be with some of the Chit posted on here the last few months. that not only critized the site but tried to aim at him personally.

I have never not known PJ not handle any situation if someone would pick up the phone and call him...most of the Time he can handle it with a pm.

Thanks again PJ for RJ and being the dude you are !!!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "