Old 02-02-2009, 03:36 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Parker,
Try the website listed below.

www.mortec.com

fishman, did you and your boy ever buy that gasser?
You are right about watching your dough and these conmen, they are an ever present danger, the economy adding even more pressure. It does blow me away the folks that don't do ANY research at all about what they are buying. :?

I will NEVER complain about a man asking questions about my item/cars. I will NEVER complain about someone asking for more pictures, I can provide happily. I WILL complain when some jackleg makes a DEAL with you, then acts like an arroganot s.o.b. because his wife denied him permission, because his cat died, he was in the hospital, his Mom flew in from Alaska, well, you get the idea. If you need to back out of a deal, do it nicely. I lost no money nor did I lose my item, that is the only reason I did not call him by name. He is from Apex,NC though. What I did do though was change my morning plans to accomidate the bums request for shipping cost so he could mail m.o., which in turn has a domino affect on the rest of the morning. No biggie though, I dropped the price $20.00, but it is still $168 to him :!: :wink: