Old 02-02-2008, 09:48 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Actually BJ,
It left/hooked pretty good, it may have run 5.30's if he could have stayed in it. I like the lope that's the way i set mine up, now all he needs is zoomies to get the right sound.

Zip.
thats what we were hoping..5.30 ish..it still had a bint of pull to the left but some pe-load would fix that (remember this was 1st pass out..new car)......the motor is not hurt,,,juts a couple hour Job to replace gasket..and start over...there was a grudge race set up for us there today..its a good thing for him we did not have good luck..how could you explain going home with your 2400lb tube frame big tire car,with a 565 ci two stage nos..And tell you wife and friends a 2800 lb stock suspension car with 28x10's with a 383ci steal headed small block with 2.05 valves put you on the trailer..

the guys i was with are the ones that won the 10.5 extreme outlaw race at shadyside dragway this past November...10.5 tires 2900lbs with a 555ci with one fogger in place..won the entire race..with 60 ft times of 1.11 and et's of 4.77 to 4.78....the entire class was composed of 632's and larger..some 200k rides were these and got beat also.

i have been friends with this guys for 8 years..and this is who i will be teaming up this year to run my vette with..these guys will be my pitt supporting me to get the vette dialed in..i am happy to be inlvoved with Craig and Jermey at JP RACING...they get a bunch of stuff to work by going to the track and trying things,,,

this little blower motor will be back and it will hurt some big block feelings real soon...LOL.....we saw that today...although for many it looks like a bad day for us.....but it showed us a good combo is right around the corner..we are real close.

Thanks- Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "