Thread: road rage
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 10:41 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

man that is awful.i hate to hear about a brother going down.for the past seven yrs my son has been beside me, iam raelly starting to get scared that some fool is going to get him.i blame myself that he rides one anyway. if something went wrong, man i cant live without him.hes 24 and the daddy of 2.they need him safe not crippled up like me or worse dead.ive been trying to figure out a way to tell him ive been thinking about selling our bikes.i dont know how to tell him his old man is starting to get nervous when i fire one up and get on the road.you couldnt drive a 10 penny nail up my a$$ when i see a oncoming car!!!!NEVER, NEVER did i ever think i would become afraid to ride. when i was in the nursing home, sitting in a wheelchair, they said i wouldnt be able to ride again. i actually started to cry and said then said what the hell do i have to live for.i love it. but i cant have my son looking at me and seeing a wimp. id rather go down and stay. maybe he will read this post and come talk to me!