Thread: road rage
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 10:44 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

owtlaw, I wasnt directing my other post to you at all. just because somebody is riding a hardtail chopper with ape hangers doesnt mean hes ready to kill everybody in nearest car riding by. If youve ever rode a hardtail chopper before rigsby youd know that rider probably wasnt thinking cold, hard, predator shootouts but probably how much his kidneys and back hurt from the ride around town and just suppressing the pain enough to get to the nearest bar to get some doctor in him. If you treat all people like an individual person you will be surprised how many stereotypes you will break (bikers, loners, cops, doctors, lawers, blacks, whites, gays, lesbiens, etc). Im not a fan of organized religion at all, you dont need the book to be moral. Ive had more then one bad experience with churches and other groups and have separated myself from most organizations (religion, stamped bike gangs, etc).

I hear what your saying outlaw, My dad put me on the gas tank of his heritage when I was 1 year old and i havent been the same since. My dads had a harley every day of his life since he was 20. same with me, I have a 72 sporty, still building it the way i want it. and I agree with you, a real biker would have prepared more to make sure all drivers on the road would see him at all times and not change lanes right before an on-ramp. I just wanted to clear up my other post a little more, I came across the wrong way.