Thread: road rage
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 09:30 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

easy guys everything s cool. v8 i dont judge anyone.i take my family or did take my family to daytona bike week my son had is bike as did my wife and myself.i always felt at home kinda like i was amongst my own people.i dont explain things to good anymore so ill try to do this right. what i was trying to say was . that a man on a harley in his mind he thinks all of a sudden hes the baddest man in town. he gets him self in a situation where he has to pull over and prove to you he is it.and maybe to him self.now a real biker in that situation would have let the fur fly not get on his scooter and scoot.hence the term wanna be.he got scared and got the hell out of ther all the while trying to save face . bikers are the best people in the world.rode by a loner and he was changing a tire for a old man in a 110 heat. i dont know if i would have done that. i just aint sure.but that same man in the situation as signs, could have killed him and went to eat lunch. been married to the same little girl for 30 yrs. shes all prim and proper(buisness woman)im the stereotypical biker turned to me at bike week one year and said dad these people ARE SOME OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I EVER MET. so v8 i do agree with you my friend. about the drug thing, what i was trying to say is that i have to depend on some little pills to even be able to get out of bed.even with the drugs if i work out in the shop for 6 -7 hrs i hurt so bad.without the methodone and oxycontin the pain becomes so bad i still consider loading the gun. i am addicted to them physically and mentally. but i dont care. they make it possible for me to work with my son in our shop.rigsby you are right a preacher who lives down the road from us is addicted to pain meds also. so are alot of the older folk around here.(who by the way dont do drugs). but i dont care if it was herion if it stops the pain ill take it . signs i know what you mean. the guy rides like a fool .a real biker would have rode where everyone could have seen him not hopping from lane to lane.if you had run over the fool it wouldnt have been your fault.he kinda had it coming.i just saw i didnt see him and lost it im sorry if it sounded like it was your fault hell i didnt even know the whole story.you guys are great. thanks for listening to me.