View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 09:38 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by trademyassoff
scoop scorp or what ever your name is we will see. you boys run your suck not knowing what the hel_ you are talking about, post and mislead without any truth, that we will see about. just like i said lets see how much of a man you all are when you make a mistake and how you try to help to make things right. well i think we can all see that now about mose of you, but you know what ? i am not a lawyer and not sure what kind you have for $175.00 per hour but i will show you some of mine $350 per hour ones if there is anything i can do. also i will have them contact RJ and put them on notice as soon as i get back home and see how they feel about all of this. so run your suck bet you have a change of mind soon. for those of you who know you made a mistake and try to help me set the record straight i am sorry for the harsh words and i do not direct them towards you nor do i intend any disrespect.
I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt, but even at $350 an hr, when they read this part, there is not much to be done...

Quote from bigray:
add # 1500089 not saying this is the same company. but if it is look out..this is what i found, when i typed in 5 star transporting http://www.transportreviews.com/comp...-transport.asp
now i am not saying its the same people.or company..just do your research..