Old 03-15-2014, 09:21 AM
slush
SHOW GUEST

Default 1969 Camaro RS - FOUND TITLE to 124379N662991

Are you missing the correct title to a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS ? I have it if the VIN plate on the car matches this number: 124379N662991

Please contact me ASAP! I think the titles were swapped and you may have the title to another 1969 Camaro that has come into my possession. I am desperately trying to find the owner of the Camaro with this VIN number so a title swap can be made to clear up this error.

Please help me find the Camaro with this VIN by spreading the word around to your friends... maybe you know someone who has the wrong title to their car, or maybe they know someone. Word of mouth is the best advertisement, and I know the correct title will be very valuable to its current owner. The car has a high price tag on it, and has been restored to almost its original condition from being a race car back in the 80s. I have no idea where this car is, but I hope this posting will help me locate it so the owner can have the title that goes with it.

This is a picture of another Camaro with the same exterior color (95 Porsche Red) as the one with the VIN number above.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
23.jpg (98.5 KB, 9 views)