View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 05:11 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Computer problems HP SUCK'S

I thought i would just let you guy's know of my experience with HP today.
I have a problem for about a week with my photo smart program could get it to work .
uninstalled it and then reinstalled it still same thing Finley gave up and called Hp .
Well for them to tell me that my warranty has expired and i needed to purchase a new one so i did and after about 1 1/2 hours on the phone with three or four of these girls and guy's that i barley could understand they told me to back up all my files and then call them back and we could clean my system and reinstall back to the factory settings.
well in the mean time a customer came in as i was really getting aggravated Say's whats the problem so i told him he looks at it and Say's i think i can fix that in about five minutes and he did.
So the 100.00 dollars that i spent for this warranty from HP and all the time on the phone was for not and HP will not refund your money ethier .
I called them back to make a complaint and that was the first thing they told me right away .
I did make the complaint and there rep Say's i dont know what you want us to do your problem is fixed i said yes it is but not from HP but from a customer so wheres the point of paying a 100.00 dollars for some jerk that didn't know what the hell he was talking about from the start :evil:

I would love to cause them some of the aggravation they cause me today