Old 05-05-2007, 11:44 AM
jarydk
SHOW GUEST

Default Richard McRight... aka Deepwater aka Hoghead on other sites

I am contacting you not to complain or anything of that nature, I just thought I would bring it to your attention about a certain person who dabbles in the "bad business" area. He sold me a motor with supposedly good heads on it... I checked them out... they had been welded and epoxied around the studs... on both sides... my fault, I should have taken a better look. Everything was rusted... suposed to have just come out of the machine shop... must have just came out in 1955... I was fine with that, I was tearing it down anyways. He told me he would send the harmonic balancer... A fluid dampner... supoosidly... Its not, and then it rusted, and its for an external balance motor, not the right one. Then I drove down to pick the motor up didnt charge him nuthin in gas... but when we agreed to him giving back 800, he said he would meet me half way. Now, he only gave 700 after it was done. Moral is Richard Mcright... aka "Deepwater" aka "Hoghead" should not be trusted and if he is selling anything on you website ever again.. maybe yall should label him as a bad dealer or something, i dont want to see the good people on this site being burned.